- What time is the camp?
- Why are the two camps different prices?
Camp week 1 (May 29-June1) is Tuesday-Friday due to Memorial Day
Camp week 2 (June 4-June 8) is Monday-Friday
- What does my child need to bring/wear?
Wear a swim suit and sunscreen. Bring goggles, a towel, a water bottle, a light snack, and extra sunscreen
- How do I register my child?
By calling or visiting any of the 4 Largo Recreation Centers (Southwest Rec Center, Highland Rec Center, etc.)
- What will my child do at the camp?
Learn basic synchronized swimming moves, learn basic swimming strokes, learn a routine, design a swim suit and cap, daily crafts, and perform a routine on the last day of camp
- Can I watch the show on the last day of camp?
Yes! The show will be at 11:30
- Where will the camp take place?
Southwest Recreation Center Pool
- What age is the camp recommended for?
6-15 years old
- How much does the camp cost?
Week 1 (May 29-June1):
$60 for residents
$75 for non residents
- Week 2 (June 4-June 8)
$76 for residents
$95 for non residents
- Does my child need to know how to swim?
Your child just needs to be comfortable in deep water and be able to swim 25 yards